In order to be eligible to participate in MTC's high school internship program, students must meet certain criteria. Listed below is information about the eligibility requirements, the agencies where interns are placed, and the sample materials that past interns have produced.
- live and go to school in the county the student is applying for;
- have completed the 10th grade; and
- be at least 16 years of age by date of hire.
- HS Internship Final Project
- Program Brochure
- Program Flyer
- High School Interns get a taste of Transportation
- Duties of former interns