There are more ways than ever before to keep in touch, and find out about MTC's meetings, workshops, new publications, funding opportunities, services and more.
We invite you to:
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- View recent videos on YouTube and photos on Instagram
- Connect with us via LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our daily headline service and other fresh information streams via GovDelivery e-mail alerts.
Comments posted to social media sites maintained by MTC and BATA will be monitored and inappropriate content will be removed. MTC will remove any prohibited content, including those items that are:
- Not related to MTC/BATA
- Profane language or content
- Content that defames or threatens to defame a person or group of persons
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
MTC/BATA disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any materials that are prohibited under MTC’s social media comment guidelines, and for materials that cannot be removed in an expeditious and otherwise timely manner.
Our social media sites are intended to serve as a mechanism for communication between the public and MTC/BATA and as a forum to further MTC/BATA’s mission.
Any comment submitted to the agencies’ social media pages and the pages’ list of fans may be considered a public record which is subject to disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act.