The Regional Advisory Working Group, or RAWG, meets periodically to provide input on updates to Plan Bay Area from private residents, local governments, advocacy groups and others.
RAWG has no set membership, but the group usually includes:
- Staff from MTC and other regional agencies
- Staff from city and county governments
- Transit operators and county congestion management agencies
- Representatives from various interest groups
- Interested local residents
MTC and the Association of Bay Area Governments in 2015 established a Regional Equity Working Group under the RAWG umbrella to support social equity planning and analysis in the development of Plan Bay Area 2050. The Regional Equity Working Group includes RAWG members and representatives from MTC's Policy Advisory Council's Equity and Access Subcommittee.
For assistance, please contact Martha Silver, firstname.lastname@example.org