Community Meeting: West Oakland Link: Design Deep-Dive
Join MTC and the West Oakland Environmental Indicators Project for a West Oakland Link Design Deep-Dive.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Register for the event here.
This meeting is in person, with the first portion being accessible online for those who cannot attend. When registering, select your ticket type: in-person or online.
- In-person attendees: Prescott Neighborhood, near 14th St and Center St. Full address will be provided after registration.
- Virtual attendees will receive a link to participate after registration.
Transportation & Accessibility
This location is accessible via West Oakland BART and AC Transit bus route 14. On-street parking is available, and the space is wheelchair accessible. To request any accommodations or for inquiries about accessibility and or childcare, please email Nicole at email@example.com.
What to Expect
MTC designers and project planners will walk you through the details of the West Oakland Link's design. Whether you're a fellow resident, a design enthusiast or looking to provide input, you'll have the opportunity to contribute your insights on the types of improvements and the location of various amenities along the pathway.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the pathway's visual design and the potential enhancements and amenities that can be incorporated along its route.
- A Question & Answer session with the designers where you can ask questions and voice your opinion on how this may affect your neighborhood.
In Person & Remote:
- Recap of the first meeting
- Current landscape and challenges
- Design deep dive (Proposed Designs)
- Audience Q&A
- *Remote session closes*
- Further discussion and activities
In the Prescott neighborhood
Center and 14th Street
Oakland, CA 94607