Are you researching transportation planning, demographics, economic trends or public policy issues?
The current regional plan is available here.
A list of past regional plans can be found here.
Our collection of 15,000 books, periodicals and reports, includes:
- All MTC and ABAG publications
- Local, California and federal government documents
- Local general plans and environmental reports
- Traffic counts and forecasts
- Bridge and construction reports
- Demographic data - including U.S. Census
- Earthquake maps
- The Library collection is open to the public by appointment
- Reference assistance is available by telephone (415-778-5236) or email email@example.com
Bay Bridge Collection
The Library manages a collection of materials related to the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge emphasizing the design and construction of the East Span replacement which opened in 2013. This site can be accessed here.
The Library is open to the public by appointment. Reference assistance is also available by telephone or email.
Phone: (415) 778-5236
375 Beale Street, Suite 800
San Francisco, CA 94105
Head Librarian: Julie Tunnell
Research Librarian/Public Information Analyst: Julie Teglovic
- All MTC Publications
- Available electronically
- Published in 2019
- Published in 2018
- Published in 2017
- Published in 2016
- Published in 2015
- Published in 2014
- Published in 2013
- Published in 2012
- Published in 2011
- Published in 2010
- New in the Library
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.