MTC works with many partners on Bay Area transportation issues.
We work together to manage a transportation system that ranges from sidewalks to jet runways, and that is owned and operated by dozens of government agencies. Strong collaboration is needed within interagency committees.
An interagency committee is composed of commissioners and/or staff from MTC, and representatives from other agencies.
To see the meeting schedule and view committee agendas, visit the Meetings page.
- Active Transportation Working Group
- Air Quality Conformity Task Force
- Arterial Operations Committee
- Bay Area Partnership
- Bay Area Regional Collaborative - BARC
- Clipper® Executive Board
- Joint MTC Planning Committee with the ABAG Administrative Committee
- Joint MTC Planning Committee with the ABAG Administrative Committee - Merger Study
- Local Streets & Roads Working Group
- Partnership Technical Advisory Committee - PTAC
- Regional Advisory Working Group - RAWG
- Regional Equity Working Group - REWG
- Regional Airport Planning Committee - RAPC
- Regional Prosperity Plan Steering Committee
- Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee - TBPOC
- Transportation Response Planning Committee
- Transit Finance Working Group