Network Management Business Case Advisory Group
A multi-stakeholder Network Management Business Case Advisory Group was established by MTC to provide guidance and input on the Network Management Business Case Evaluation project. The goal of the project is to assess and recommend a preferred regional network management framework to achieve near-term and longer-range transit mobility goals.
In order to continue the network management analysis started as part of the Blue Ribbon Transit Recovery Task Force (Task Force), the Task Force requested that a multi-stakeholder advisory group be established to support the project. The goal of the business case evaluation project is to assess and recommend a preferred regional network management framework to achieve near-term and longer-range transit mobility goals.
In September 2021, the Commission established the 14-member advisory group comprised of transit operators and riders, representatives for equity, and social justice, senior/disabled transit riders, business and labor.
The Network Management Business Case Advisory Group is estimated to meet through the end of 2022.
For assistance, including information on upcoming meetings and joining the email list, please contact:
Shruti Hari, Principal, Funding Policy and Programs
Phone: (415) 778-5360
Wally Charles, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 820-7993
- Denis Mulligan, Chair, Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District
- Alicia John-Baptiste, Vice-Chair, SPUR
- Michelle Bouchard, Caltrain
- Bill Churchill, County Connection
- Christine Fitzgerald, Silicon Valley Independent Living Center (SVILC)
- Carolyn Gonot, VTA
- Michael Hursh, AC Transit
- Adina Levin, MTC Policy Advisory Council
- James Lindsay, Amalgamated Transit Union
- Therese McMillan, MTC
- Bob Powers, BART
- Suzanne Smith, SCTA
- Jeff Tumlin, SFMTA
- Jim Wunderman, Bay Area Council