Air Quality Conformity Task Force
The air we breathe affects all of us. MTC’s Air Quality Conformity Task Force determines if transportation projects and plans comply with state or federal air quality regulations.
MTC consults with the Air Quality Conformity Task Force to determine if transportation projects or investment plans meet state and federal air quality regulations.
The Task Force typically meets on the fourth Thursday of each month.
Harold Brazil, Regional Planning Program
Phone: (415) 778-6747
Who is on the Task Force?
The Air Quality Conformity Task Force includes representatives from MTC and the following organizations:
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- California Air Resources Board
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
This group also includes local governments, Bay Area transit agencies and county transportation agencies.