BAHFA Oversight Committee
The Bay Area Housing Finance Authority (BAHFA) Oversight Committee oversees the work of the authority that is addressing the Bay Area’s chronic housing challenges.
The Bay Area Housing Finance Authority (BAHFA) Oversight Committee is a 7-member committee that meets jointly with the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) Housing Committee. Regular meetings are held at 1 p.m. on the second Thursday of the first month of each quarter. Additional special meetings will be scheduled as needed.
Fred Castro, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 820-7913
- Chair: Mayor Libby Schaaf, City of Oakland
- Vice Chair: Mayor Amy Worth, City of Orinda
- Councilmember Margaret Abe-Koga, City of Mountain View
- Supervisor David Canepa, County of San Mateo
- Supervisor Federal Glover, County of Contra Costa
- Supervisor David Rabbitt, County of Sonoma
- Supervisor Hillary Ronen, City and County of San Francisco