Joint MTC Planning Committee with the ABAG Administrative Committee
The MTC Planning Committee meets regularly with the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) Administrative Committee to discuss joint efforts such as Plan Bay Area.
The MTC Planning Committee considers matters relating to MTC regional, corridor-level, and other planning activities.
The Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) Administrative Committee studies and submits reports and recommendations to the Executive Board on matters assigned by the Board.
These two committees meet to discuss joint efforts, including Plan Bay Area.
This joint committee meets the second Friday of each month at 9:40 a.m.
For assistance, including information on upcoming meetings and joining the email list, please contact:
Martha Silver, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 778-6693
MTC Planning Committee
- James P. Spering, Chair
- Eddie Ahn, Vice Chair
- David Canepa
- Carol Dutra-Vernaci
- Matt Mahan
- Stephanie Moulton-Peters
- Sue Noack
- David Rabbitt
- Non-voting member: Dorene Giacopini
- Jesse Arreguin, Chair; ABAG Executive Board President; Mayor, City of Berkeley
- Belia Ramos, Vice Chair; ABAG Executive Board Vice President; Supervisor, Napa County
- Pat Eklund, Councilmember, City of Novato
- Otto Lee, Supervisor, County of Santa Clara
- David Rabbitt, Supervisor, Sonoma County; ABAG Executive Board Immediate Past President
- Carlos Romero, Councilmember, City of East Palo Alto
- Cindy Silva, Mayor, City of Walnut Creek
- Vacant (3)