Clipper® Executive Board
The Clipper® Executive Board provides policy, oversight, direction and authorization of significant business matters for the Clipper fare payment system.
Clipper is the Bay Area’s all-in-one transit card. Learn more at clippercard.com.
The Clipper Executive Board works by consensus to establish goals, a budget, and work plan, and provide policy, oversight, direction and authorization of significant business matters for the Clipper fare payment system.
The Clipper Executive Board meets monthly.
For assistance, including information on upcoming meetings and joining the email list, please contact:
Phone: (415) 778-6700
Clipper Customer Support
Phone: (877) 878-8883
TDD/TTY phone: 711 or (800) 735-2929
Clipper is for Everyone
The Clipper Executive Board was formed by a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between MTC and Bay Area transit agencies. It is comprised of top executives from the following agencies:
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transportation District
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- San Mateo County Transit District
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Two representatives from the remaining MOU parties
- Chair: Robert Powers, BART
- Vice Chair: Carter Mau, San Mateo County Transit District
- Bill Churchill, Contra Costa County Connection
- Carolyn Gonot, VTA
- Michael Hursh, AC Transit
- Beth Kranda, Soltrans
- Therese W. McMillan, MTC
- Denis Mulligan, Golden Gate Bridge, Highway & Transportation District
- Jeffrey Tumlin, SFMTA
Wally Charles, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 820-7993