Clipper® Executive Board
The Clipper® Executive Board provides policy, oversight, direction and authorization of significant business matters for the Clipper fare payment system.
Clipper is the Bay Area’s all-in-one transit card. Learn more at clippercard.com.
The Clipper Executive Board works by consensus to establish goals, a budget, and work plan, and provide policy, oversight, direction and authorization of significant business matters for the Clipper fare payment system.
The Clipper Executive Board meets monthly.
Clipper Customer Support
Phone: (877) 878-8883
TDD/TTY phone: 711 or (800) 735-2929
Clipper is for Everyone
The Clipper Executive Board was formed by a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between MTC and Bay Area transit agencies. It is comprised of top executives from the following agencies:
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transportation District
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- San Mateo County Transit District
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Two representatives from the remaining MOU parties
- Chair: Robert Powers, BART
- Vice Chair: April Chan, San Mateo County Transit District
- Bill Churchill, Central Contra Costa Transit Authority
Eddy Cummins, Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit District (SMART)
Andrew Fremier, Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)
- Carolyn Gonot, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Michael Hursh, AC Transit
- Denis Mulligan, Golden Gate Bridge, Highway & Transportation District
- Jeffrey Tumlin, SFMTA
For assistance, including information on upcoming meetings and joining the email list, please contact:
Wally Charles, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 820-7993