Clipper® Executive Board
The Clipper® Executive Board provides policy, oversight, direction and authorization of significant business matters for the Clipper fare payment system.
Clipper is the Bay Area’s all-in-one transit card. Learn more at clippercard.com.
The Clipper Executive Board works by consensus to establish goals, a budget, and work plan, and provide policy, oversight, direction and authorization of significant business matters for the Clipper fare payment system.
The Clipper Executive Board meets monthly.
Martha Silver, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 778-6693
Clipper is for Everyone
Youth, and seniors and riders with disabilities can apply for reduced fares and access to discounted passes
Clipper’s innovative pilot program offers fare discounts to low-income adults with low incomes.
The Clipper Executive Board was formed by a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between MTC and Bay Area transit agencies. It is comprised of top executives from the following agencies:
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transportation District
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- San Mateo County Transit District
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Two representatives from the remaining MOU parties
- Rick Ramacier, Chair, County Connection
- Robert Powers, Vice Chair, BART
- Carolyn Gonot, VTA
- Michael Hursh, AC Transit
- Beth Kranda, Soltrans
- Carter Mau, San Mateo County Transit District
- Therese W. McMillan, MTC
- Denis Mulligan, Golden Gate Bridge, Highway & Transportation District
- Jeffrey Tumlin, SFMTA