Fare Integration Task Force
There are 27 public transit agencies in the Bay Area. Members of the Fare Integration Task Force are working to make it easier and more affordable for riders to get on board Bay Area transit.
Formed in early 2020, the Fare Integration Task Force is a "Special Committee" of the Clipper Executive Board.
The Task Force oversees the Transit Fare Coordination & Integration Study and will be asked to endorse project recommendations when the study ends.
The Fare Integration Task Force meets every other month, usually on the third Monday of the month, immediately before or immediately after the Clipper Executive Board meeting.
Martha Silver, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 778-6693
The Task Force consists of the members of the Clipper Executive Board, with additional members representing the chair of the Bay Area County Transportation Agencies, as well as small transit operators.
- Chair: Michael Hursh, AC Transit
- Vice Chair: Denis Mulligan, Golden Gate Bridge
- Michelle Bouchard, San Mateo County Transit District
- Carolyn M. Gonot, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Daryl Halls, Solano Transportation Authority
- Beth Kranda, Solano County Transit
- Carter Mau, San Mateo County Transit District
- Therese W. McMillan, MTC
- Kate Miller, Napa Valley Transportation Authority
- Robert Powers, Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Rick Ramacier, Central Contra Costa Transit Authority
- Michael Tree, Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
- Jeffrey Tumlin, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency