The Bay Area Regional Collaborative, or BARC, is a 20-member collaboration formerly known as the Joint Policy Committee.
BARC helps MTC align its regional planning efforts in concert with:
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Bay Conservation and Development Commission
BARC usually meets every other month, though meetings may be called more frequently, if needed.
Current BARC initiatives focus on climate change and adaptation.
For assistance, please contact Fred Castro, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership in the Bay Area Regional Collaborative includes:
- 5 members from MTC
- 5 members from ABAG Executive Board
- 5 members from BAAQMD Board of Directors
- 5 members from BCDC
- The Secretary of the California State Transportation Agency, or CalSTA, also may designate a non-voting representative
The Bay Area Climate & Energy Resilience Project has updated and expanded its inventory of projects.
Check out our spotlight on over 100 climate initiatives undertaken by public agencies, business groups and nonprofit organizations.