Regional Network Management Customer Advisory Group
The Regional Network Management Customer Advisory Group brings a rider-centered focus to regional transit policy and implementation.
The Regional Network Management Customer Advisory Group provides diverse customer perspectives to the Regional Network Management Committee. The Advisory Group helps shape regional transit policy and implementation planning.
This committee meets on the fourth Friday of every other month at 12 p.m. or immediately following the meeting of the Policy Advisory Council, whichever comes later.
Wally Charles, Executive Office
Phone: (415) 820-7993
The Regional Network Management Customer Advisory Group consists of stakeholders who represent the customer and can help inform decision-making with the customer in mind.
- Bob Allen, Urban Habitat
- Hillary Brown, Student Advocate
- Warren Cushman, California Council of the Blind
- Zach Deutsch-Gross, Economy - At-Large Representative
- Anne Olivia Eldred, Environment Representative
- Dylan Fabris, Transit Riders Group – SF Transit Riders
- Gerry Glaser, Older Adult - Sonoma County Representative
- Ian Griffith, Seamless Bay Area
- Dwayne Hankerson, Disabled - Solano County Representative
- Wendi Kallins, Low-Income/Environmental Justice - Marin County Representative
- Charley Lavery, Older Adult - San Mateo County Representative
- Adina Levin, Environment Representative
- Carina Lieu, People Of Color - Alameda County Representative
- Emily Loper, Bay Area Council
- Emily Martinez, Student Advocate
- Sebastian Petty, SPUR
- Phillip Pierce, Environment - At - Large Representative
- Terry Scott, Older Adult - Napa County Representative
- Brian Stanke, City of San Jose, Department of Transportation
- Amy Thomson, TransForm