The Horizon initiative, in coordination with the upcoming Plan Bay Area 2050 process, includes an assessment of the region's major transportation investments to evaluate their impacts on the Bay Area. This effort, known as the Project Performance Assessment, will evaluate over 90 projects, including those submitted by public agencies, non-government organizations and the general public.
- Major Projects Update: complete as of summer 2018
- Transformative Projects Solicitation: complete as of fall 2018
- Project Performance Methodology Development: complete as of fall 2018
- Analysis & Model Runs: winter 2019 through summer 2019
- Results Release: expected in October 2019
- High- and Low-Performers Process: fall 2019
- Integration in Preferred Plan Bay Area 2050: winter 2020