More than 20 different transit operators serve the nine-county Bay Area. Chances are you've caught a ride on quite a few. They include:
- AC Transit
- ACE-Altamont Commuter Express
- County Connection
- FAST-Fairfield Suisun Transit
- Golden Gate Transit & Ferry/Marin Transit
- Napa VINE
- Petaluma Transit
- Rio Vista Delta Breeze
- San Francisco Bay Ferry
- Santa Rosa CityBus
- Sonoma County Transit
- Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART)
- Tri Delta Transit
- Union City Transit
- Vacaville City Coach
- WHEELS-Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
We've examined millions of daily commute patterns. Probably the only pattern that matters to you, is your pattern.
But what your fellow commuters do may surprise you. Check out Vital Signs and get the stats.
Over three million Bay Area workers must find a way to get to work every day.
Read about their choices in our interactive, data driven, past-present-and-future statistical website, Vital Signs.